We’re DittoFlo - a Sydney-based startup in the B2B / construction space.
If LinkedIn and Asana had a baby, that’s what we’re building.
And we’ve been searching high and low for you to help us get there.
- know your way around Neo4j and have built a few graph DBs in the past
- have experience working on business apps
- are comfortable working with restful APIs
- have dabbled with Flutter or PWAs (bonus points)
- see nodes and relationships literally everywhere you look
- enjoy experimenting how far you can drive with the fuel light on
- acknowledge that the wheel was invented a very long time ago
- are a team player, a good communicator and comfortable making decisions
- have capacity for at least 20 hours a week and are potentially available for next few months (freelance / contract arrangement)
- can start inside the next few weeks
- live in Sydney, AUS / Wollongong / Canberra so we all can meet in-person from time to time (bonus points)
We’re prepared to offer you:
- money, of course (rates negotiable)
- a blank canvas, so no headaches with legacy BS
- remote work and the flexibility to work your own hours
- independence and the chance to forge your own path
If this piques your interest and you tick most boxes, shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your profile and portfolio.
Let’s get on a zoom call so we can chat and get to know you.
You can check out my LinkedIn profile if you want to put a face to the name.
Most importantly, have a great day wherever in the world you are!