GraphQL Architect Infer Schema nodes with multiple labels - finding the resolver's cypher?

I use multiple labels on many nodes. GraphQL Architect inferred the schema and it looked ok. see below for portion of the schema. However when I query run a basic query it returns an empty array, which isn't right.

{Customer_Party_person {
  name
}} 

How can I check the cypher that is being run? I know there's data. When I simplified the schema to just a single label everything works well.

Any suggestion or root cause is welcome. Multiple labels are a nice feature and I don't want to switch to properties.

Thanks for any help

type Customer_Party_person {
   _id: Long!
   name: String!
   role: String!
   sourceId: String!
   sourceName: String!
   type: String!
   has_address: [address] @relation(name: "has_address", direction: OUT)
}

type Customer_Party_business {
   _id: Long!
   name: String!
   role: String!
   sourceId: String!
   sourceName: String!
   type: String!
   has_address: [address] @relation(name: "has_address", direction: OUT)
}

If you have your api running locally you should be able to see the Cypher that's being executed running in the terminal of that instance. The "is the power turned on" question is to ensure that you're correctly connected to your Neo4j instance and that you have Customer_Party_person nodes in the instance. I'd be interested to see what your Graphiql playground is showing for the schema as well.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for replying. I'm running GraphQL Architect from the desktop. I don't have a terminal window. Everything is local. The infer schema runs fine.

When I run my GRANDStack app (from the terminal) neo4j-graphql-js is logging the generated cypher.

I regenerated the DB with multiple labels

Customer_Party_person(
_id: Long
name: String
role: String
sourceId: String
sourceName: String
type: String
first: Int
offset: Int
orderBy: [_Customer_Party_personOrdering]
filter: _Customer_Party_personFilter
): [Customer_Party_person]

Attached screenshot of GraphQL Architect not returning any data. it is connected and pointing at the correct schema

Attached screenshot of Neo4j browser returning data, with what I think should be the resolved cypher

Removing the filter also returns no data. In the browser it returns 158 nodes.

Any ideas?

thanks,

robert

Hi Robert

Did you manage to resolve this, I am having the same issue.

Thanks
Darryl