Error Calling apoc.spatial.geoCode

I'm getting an error when trying to call apoc.spatial.geoCodeOnce() on neo4j desktop version 5.2 on Windows.

Here is the code I'm trying to run (apoc version 5.2.1)
call apoc.spatial.geocodeOnce('44113') yield location return location.longitude, location.latitude

Here is the error that is returned
Failed to invoke procedure apoc.spatial.geocodeOnce: Caused by: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

I have tried manipulating the neo4j.config file, along with experimenting with different versions of neo4j/apoc.

Would appreciate any help!

Is this perhaps a firewall issue? The geocode procedure will make a network request to a geocoding provider (I believe the default is OpenStreetMap's Nominatum API) and the error message sounds like an issue with that outgoing network request. Might you have some firewall rules that could block that network request?

I tested on my machine (a Mac) with Neo4j Desktop and it seems to work fine:

call apoc.spatial.geocodeOnce('44113') yield location return location.longitude, location.latitude
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
╒════════════════════╤═══════════════════╕
│"location.longitude"│"location.latitude"│
╞════════════════════╪═══════════════════╡
│-81.69930847334994  │41.48923500199253  │
└────────────────────┴───────────────────┘