Database shutdown after querying x times shortest path algorithm

Hey,

I have a problem while querying shortest path. I want to calculate the shortest path between a couple of nodes in my graph. I call the algorithm over neo4j.driver in a java program. But after ca. 800 calls the database shuts down and I don't know why. I have enough memory. If I increase the max heap size the problem is the same. The logs give me no information about the shutdown and the java exception i got is just :org.neo4j.driver.v1.exceptions.TransientException: The database is not currently available to serve your request

Do you have any Ideas about what I do wrong?

Thanks for your help

I use the Neo4j Desktop version 1.1.22 and tried the jdbc driver and neo4j.driver
and I use the graph Algorithms plugin 3.5.7.0

We're going to need to see the query itself.

If you have the PROFILE plan of the query, we'd get some good info from that. If you can't PROFILE it, then an EXPLAIN of the plan may help, though not as much.

Thank you for your answer.
Here is the query I use:

MATCH (start:Person{instagram_username: ? }), (end:Person{instagram_username: ? })
CALL algo.shortestPath.stream(start, end, null, {direction:'OUTGOING'})
YIELD nodeId
RETURN algo.asNode(nodeId).instagram_username AS name

How I wrote do I use this query to calculate the shortest path between a couple of nodes in my graph. I tried jdbc and neo4j driver for the connection to the database.

Here is the PROFILE and the EXPLAIN for a sample call:
EXPLAIN