Creating graph for specific logic

I came from RDF graph database background and i used to isolate my logic by creating graph for some logic

for example ;

In my application i upload specific plant data so i create graph for every plant to be able to remove all graph data without affecting the others

And i used to create users graph for application users for the same reason

Does the graph concept exist in Neo4j also to isolate data ?

If No : can u tell me the other way to achieve this target ?

if Yes : how to implement it ?

Isolation means when i need to remove specific plant data for example , i execute delete all nodes query for this plant data without affection the rest data

I just need a container for group of data to be able to remove them all easily

Not sure what you mean by "isolate" data. You can differentiate nodes by assigning specialized labels to them and the queries would use the specific labels, or you could do it with property values, or even how nodes are related to each other. There are many ways to model data for specific use cases.

You can also use Role-based Access Control to control what users have access to certain parts of the graph. That is a feature of Enterprise Edition of Neo4j.

Elaine

There is no container capability in neo4j that I am aware of. You could use @elaine_rosenber 's suggestion to label all nodes in a graph with a unique label, then you can easily delete all those nodes without affecting other graphs, or query over just those nodes. This would simulate a container.

If you have the enterprise version, you could create a new database for each graph.