Creating a graphical representation of my enterprise using Neo4J

I am interested in creating a graphical representation of my manufacturing facility. I segment the facility up into areas of operation based on the ISA95 pII hierarchy to help add context to my naming conventions and create a logical semantical file structure. As an example the enterprise is the entire group of facilities and businesses that work together, a facility that encompasses a specific geographic location would be a site, a specific site will have multiple areas of operation or function. Enterprise/Site/Area/Line or Process or department/Cell or sub-process or specific resource within a department/… on it goes to break up the structure. In terms of graph DBs. Each of these are nodes and the nodes have multiple relationships, but a common relationship moving from left to right would be CONTAINS. In the example WH/WHK01/Distillation/grainLoadIn/loadIn/grainElevator01/drive01/LS-401 each of these would be a node with a minimum relationship of CONTAINS. This particular example is of a limit switch on the drive shaft of grain elevator 1 which is a piece of equipment used in the load in subprocess of the grain load in process in the distillery area of the plant called WHK01 which is part of the company called WH. Anyway my company is made up of fairly discernible processes by area. In the distillation area there are 7 main processes and 14 sub processes. I would love to create a database that can show all the relationships within the enterprise in such a manner that I can represent them in Neo4J. The QUESTION is has anyone tried to do this before and would it be worth the effort, and is there a way to speed up the buildout of all theses Node edge representations? The main purpose for wanting to create this is to build embedded agents in operator interfaces - HMI that have an indepth understanding of the processes and access to realtime process data. My hope is to build tools that users can interact with to help them solve their own problems. If anyone has experience with this type of use case or has done something similar I would love to hear from you. I don’t really know where to start and thought I would seek the advise of the community before I got to far into the process. Here is what I have done so far: I have began creating 3 base import files: Nodes.csv, Relationships.csv, and Attributes.json. To begin defining my core infrastructure and building out from there. I realize this will be a long and detailed process and do not need to have every aspect of the enterprise represented to start using it, but I would like to ensure I don’t make critical mistakes up front that could keep me from eventually implementing a fully representative graph of my enterprise. Thank you in advance for any advise or instruction you are willing to provide.