Connecting neo4j to qgis

Hi everyone

Is there any possibility to connect neo4j to gis (particularly qgia)?

thanks

Do you mean QGIS? (Welcome to the QGIS project!)

There are many different ways to integrate with Neo4j (user-defined procedures and functions, extensions, bolt protocol, http protocol, etc) Can you describe a little more about what you're trying to do?

Cheers,
-Ryan

Hi Ryan

Yes, I am talking about QGIS. actually, I have a couple of colleagues in the company who are architects and they are always working with QGIS. On the other hand, recently I (as DBA) have transferred our db from MySQL to neo4j. Besides I have decided to add the QGIS data to our db and for this I used "spatial neo4j". But what my colleagues are asking me that if there is anyway that they can directly get connected to neo4j (via QGIS) and have direct access to this db? unfortunately I could not find any plugins and any other way.

I do have the same idea. Want to share spatial data inside Neo4J:

1. With Geoserver -> CesiumJS
  2. Eventually QGIS server.

I did try a lot with Geoserver to get the plugin alive in Geoserver. I did follow all steps here: Neo4j Spatial v0.24-neo4j-3.1.4

1. I did even build the sources of Neo4J with Geoserver to get the same GeoTools version inside both.
  2. I keep Neo4J data outside Geoserver_Data_Dir
  3. I'm on JDK11. Windows 10. Maven 3.6.2
  4. Githubs:

Well... I'm quite stuck in my stack. I did also put all the .jar 's from neo4j/lib/ inside the geoserver/web-inf/lib.

How do I get a new datasource from a neo4j database inside Geoserver?