Change label of virtual node works in browser but not in bloom scene action

Hi,

I have a graph containin Work nodes connected by CITES relationships. Each Work has a decade property which contains the decade in which it was published.

I want to group the citation patterns over the decades and use the following cypher query. In it, I change the label of the virtual Work nodes to Works (note the additional "s"). The reason is that in Bloom I want to be able to style the virtual nodes and virtual relations in the group graph differently from the original nodes and relationships.

CALL apoc.nodes.group(['Work','Work'],['decade'])
YIELD nodes, relationships
UNWIND nodes as n
CALL apoc.create.setLabels(n, ['Works']) YIELD node
UNWIND relationships as rel
RETURN node, rel order by node.decade

In Neo4J Browser, everything works as intended:

If I put this in a Scene Action in Bloom, I get the message

Sorry, we couldn't find any results for this action., Scene Action could not be completed due to an error.

I know that scene actions are supposed to work on selected nodes only. However, this is not the cause of the error, because if I remove the apoc.create.setLabels call, the Scene Action works without problems - showing virtual Work nodes (here styled in the desired way):

CALL apoc.nodes.group(['Work','Work'],['decade'])
YIELD nodes, relationships
UNWIND nodes as node
UNWIND relationships as rel
RETURN node, rel order by node.decade

This, however, doesn't solve my problem because then I have to manually change the styling according to whether I display the original non-virtual Work nodes or the grouped virtual Work nodes. Otherwise, my Work graph looks like this:

instead of this:

On the other hand, working in Neo4j Browser doesn't help me either because there I cannot style nodes and relationships dynamically based on property values.

Once displaying the changed label in Bloom works, I want to move to changing the relationship type as well, but that would be the next question.

Thank you for any pointers...

Update: If I use a search phrase instead of a scene action (which makes more sense for this anyways, I just realized), the real error message is displayed: "AN ERROR OCCURRED WHILE EXECUTING SEARCH: Writing in read access mode not allowed. Attempted write to internal graph 0 (neo4j)" So I am not allowed to mutate the elements of a virtual graph?