Ari from a music startup in Florida!

Hello everyone!

I'm super excited to join the Neo4j community. After launching a POC of a music / songwriting web app several years ago, I've finally come around to re-building the entire application from the ground up. I'm essentially using a GRAND stack served on AWS infrastructure (API Gateway, EC2, Lambda, S3).

I cannot overstate how important Neo4j has become for this application- it's imperative for helping not only model and store the complicated relationships that exist in music theory and composition but also in empowering users/artists to gain insight and analyze their music in ways they never could before.

Once I get closer to beta launch during the summer of this year I'll be more than glad to post more info about the startup. In the meanwhile, I will be around trying to learn as much as I can from everyone here considering I'm still fairly new to Neo4j. Also, if anyone is working with a similar stack or infrastructure, please reach out! Perhaps we can help each other out. :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I can't wait to seee this!!!!!!!
@lyonwj is the GRANDstack.io king. There are definitely some other people working with a similar stack as you. You can do a keyword search on 'GraphQL' or 'GRANDstack' (or even just GRAND). There's a lotttt of content in there, most of it would be working through the shuffle. haha.

Where in Florida are you?

CC: @jennifer_reif