I have created a graph of the 2010 WikiLeaks Cablegate cables. There are 251,287 diplomatic cables in this graph.
This graph is relatively unsophisticated at the moment however I am planning to use NLP (Natural Language Processing) to process the text of the cables and create a more sophisticated graph
The files can be downloaded from github GitHub - whoiskieran/Neo4jWikiLeaks
The text of the cables are not included.
Cable [IS_TO] -> Locations
Cable [IS_FROM] -> Locations
Cable [IS_TAGGED_WITH] -> Tag
Cable [IS_MENTIONED_IN] -> Cable
To create the graph do the following (these instructions apply to Neo4j Desktop for Windows):
- Create a blank Neo4j database
- Download the import folder from github
- Unzip cable_nodes.zip
- Move the files into the Import folder of the newly created database.
- Launch the terminal from Neo4j desktop.
- Put the bin folder in the path
- Move to the import folder.
- Run the import.bat file.