Which version of Neo 4J driver to install for Neo4j versions 4.0 and 4.1

Hello,

Kindly let us know which version of the neo driver is compatible with versions 4.0 and 4.1 for ubuntu 18.04 OS.

I am asking this in relation to the error message that I get while running queries on the browser and cyphershell :

slight_smile:
ServiceUnavailable: Could not perform discovery. No routing servers available. Known routing table: RoutingTable[database=neo4j, expirationTime=1595250403752, currentTime=1595253070997, routers=[], readers=[], writers=[]]

Thanks,
Lavanya

I'm not sure if you've seen this Cannot Query: "Could not perform discovery. No routing servers available." · Issue #516 · neo4j/neo4j-javascript-driver · GitHub but it helped someone with a similar question.

Also here, Neo4jError: Could not perform discovery. No routing servers available - #3 by john.kennedy

I know when I did it I had to add the ENCRYPTION piece:

const driver = neo4j.driver('URL', neo4j.auth.basic('neo4j', password), { encrypted: 'ENCRYPTION_ON' })

Where as before I did not.

@MuddyBootsCode thanks! Is the ENCRYPTION piece that you are suggesting:

const driver = neo4j.driver('URL', neo4j.auth.basic('neo4j', password), { encrypted: 'ENCRYPTION_ON' })

to be added in the neo4j.conf file? Thanks

No it would be when you create the driver instance.

Neo4j Training describes what a graph database is, how to install Neo4j, how to query graphs in Neo4j with a query language, Cypher, and how to add and manipulate data. All these topics are well covered in the training curriculum to help learners get better insight. visit our website once.

thanks for valuable info
gcp training in hyderabad

thanks for valuable info
gcp data engineer training