Unable to form a cluster - Unrecognized setting. No declared setting with name: causal_clustering

Hello,
I have been trying to setup causal cluster with the help of documentation using 3 VMs as core nodes. They are not forming a cluster and i see below warning in the logs for the settings required to form a cluster.
user@neo4j01:~/neo4j-community-4.3.10/logs$ tail -f neo4j.log
WARN Unrecognized setting. No declared setting with name: causal_clustering.discovery_listen_address
WARN Unrecognized setting. No declared setting with name: causal_clustering.raft_listen_address
WARN Unrecognized setting. No declared setting with name: causal_clustering.discovery_advertised_address

I hope there is no external plugin required to setup a cluster.

Appreciate any suggestions here.

Thanks

Hi All

any help n this please. Below are the settings being used in neo4j.conf(changing ips).
I am trying to form a cluster using neo4j community version 4.3.10, is it possible to create cluster using community version or it is only with enterprise version ?

@ahemad_shaik

per Clustering - Operations Manual

it reports

Clustering [Enterprise Edition]

and thus a enterprise only feature.

Further Introduction - Operations Manual provides a list of functionality per edition and Table 6.2 states

6.2. Performance and scalability
Table 2. Performance and scalability features
Feature	                                                                   Community Edition	Enterprise Edition
Causal Clustering for global scale applications                              X                           V
1 Like

Thanks for confirmation.