We are looking for a Data Scientist who is passionate about building models, machine learning and data visualization to help us launch a cutting edge product. You should enjoy working independently and have the capability to innovate to help overcome challenges. You will be an integral part of our growing team and you will report in to the CEO.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and pattern
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Collaborate with engineering and leadership teams
- Manage workload and work independently
- Flexible work space and hours at central WeWork location
- New Apple equipment
- Opportunity to keep abreast with the latest industry trends in large-scale technologies
- Opportunity to be an early member and play a significant role in designing, scaling product.
- Opportunity to fast track your professional career with our small and highly-motivated team
Tribes.AI is a new start-up offering organizations objective performance measurement of their employees and team performance. Teams today produce a huge amount of data via everyday activities (Jira, github, email, slack) that can be mined for trends. This data provides powerful insights into performance and helps management make more informed decisions about their employees, teams and clients.
The management team at Tribes.AI have already successfully built and sold a large data consulting company, Datalicious. As a result we understand how valuable our team members are, and how to build working teams that produce results no matter what timezone you are in. We value skilled data scientists who are at the top of their game, who want to take ownership and who want to grow with us.
- 4-5 years of experience as a data scientist
- Hands on experience with Python, R
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform
- Familiarity with machine learning and predictive models
- Experience with operational analysis would be ideal i.e. HR data
- Experience and knowledge of Graph Database a big plus
- Github and JIRA project experience ideal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
Please do NOT apply if you match the following criteria
- You are part of an agency or recruitment team and not an individual
- You are a BI analyst only instead of a data scientist
- You do not know how to write R and Python code