My favorite study groups were the classic gathering in a small room of a library to read, work and discuss together. Later today, we'll try to simulate our own library environment to learn about Neo4j together.
Here's the plan:
- meet on Discord #open-space at 16:00 CET (calendar event above)
- start a video call together
- quick round of introductions
- start a Graph Academy course
- keep the voice and text chats open for questions and discussion as we go through the course
Today, I'm going to start the Querying with Cypher in Neo4j 4.x course.
You're welcome to join me in that course, or take another course. I'll be available to answer questions about anything and everything Neo4j related, up to but not including giving away answers to any quizzes. :)
See you later today!