Series of articles "Flights Search with Neo4j"

Hello, graph nerds! :mask:

I excited to say, that series of 3 articles "How to build :airplane: Flights Search Application with Neo4j" finally published. :star_struck: How it can be useful for you? Many reasons! You can read about interesting technical journey into Flights domain area with graph database design, generation and import of data into docker image, performance tricks for Cypher querying, and GraphQL workarounds, including my thoughts, ideas and, in overall, every step of Application implementation including deep details. :face_with_monocle:

> How to build Neo4j Docker Image with Database import using neo4j-admin import tool (Dec 3, 2019)

> How to write your own APOC Custom Procedures & set it up in Docker using Cypher-shell (Jan 15, 2020)

> GRANDstack overview: Neo4j Database, React, GraphQL API on Apollo server powered by neo4j-graphql-js library (Apr 21, 2020)

Would be glad to see your support and, of course, 24/7 open for any discussions related to Neo4j. :nerd_face:
Have a good reading!

P.S. sorry for infinity number of smiles :laughing: on one square meter, just I have a good mood today and wish you same.

Cheers,
Vlad

3 Likes