Seems to Be a Wrong Question "Introduction to Neo4j 4.0"

Hello guys.

I'm studying Introduction to Neo4j 4.0 online course. It is awesome, great didactic and sample codes.

However, in the "checking your understanding" session of chapter "Controlling Results Returned", the 3rd question seems to have an issue - printscreen attached.

The only option that makes any sense is the last one, all others don't retrieve correctly people ordered by born date.

Anyway, I´ll appreciate if you take a look at the question and return to me to right answer.

Best regards,
Renato

Hello Renato,

You are absolutely correct!

Thank you for point this out - we will correct the course materials.

Elaine

1 Like

I think the question should be corrected as:

We want to retrieve the names of the five youngest persons in our dataset. What code will do this?

The born property is the year born so the smaller the value, the older the person is. If you specified DESC, then the youngest people's nodes would be returned.

Elaine

1 Like

Hello Team,
This still appears to be broken.

Hello @brian2 and welcome to the Neo4j Community.

I'm not sure how you were able to access the course Introduction to Neo4j 4.0, but this course has been deprecated and we are no longer updating it. It was replaced with these 5 shorter courses:
Introduction to Neo4j 4.x Series:

Overview of Neo4j 4.x

Querying with Cypher in Neo4j 4.x

Creating Nodes and Relationships in Neo4j 4.x

Using Indexes and Query Best Practices in Neo4j 4.x

Importing Data with Neo4j 4.x

If you are new to Neo4j, I strongly recommend that you check out our Beginner Learning Path in our new GrahAcademy site:

The new GraphAcademy site is still being populated, but it has more interactive elements and videos.

Elaine

Hey Elaine,
I'm not totally sure myself, I simply started working through the GraphAcademy content.
I had left the page open and upon return the question accepted the response as it should.

Glad to hear that you are progressing with your Neo4j Learning Path.

Elaine