Scene button is missing in Neo4j bloom 2.7.0 and 2.8.0

Hello Neo4j team,

I am not able to find scene button below the filter options which is below the search bar. I can only see three of them which are filter, slicer and data science. Where did my scenes option go? This is present in the older bloom version of 2.6.0 but not in the new version

Here are the images for reference :

The version details

Hi @dana_canzano and @anurag.tandon , could you guys help me with this?

Hi,

The scenes functionality is only available when using Bloom Enterprise, which requires that the Bloom Enterprise plugin be installed on the DBMS you're connected to, along with a license file. Can you confirm whether the plugin is present on the connected DBMS, and if so, which plugin version it is?

Hi @jeff_gagnon ,

I am using Neo4j desktop. Is this functionality removed from the Neo4j bloom which comes pre -installed with Neo4j desktop?

Hi @krishna.praveen - Bloom in Neo4j Desktop will work with Enterprise features, but only when connected to a DBMS where the Bloom Enterprise plugin is present. It will therefore work without Enterprise features in some cases (the connected DBMS has no Bloom plugin) and with Enterprise features (like Scene saving) in other cases (the connected DBMS does have the Bloom plugin).

You can verify the presence of the Bloom plugin by looking in your DBMS plugins folder. Note that some neo4j.conf settings must also be configured to enable the Bloom Enterprise features. Details can be found here.