Record id 65536 is out of range [0, 65535]"

IMPORT DONE in 11m 59s 47ms. 
Imported:
  3333843 nodes
  138593974 relationships
  145261657 properties
Peak memory usage: 3.97 GB
Import error: Maximum id limit for RELATIONSHIP_TYPE_TOKEN has been reached. Generated id 468136 is out of permitted range [0, 65535].
Caused by:Maximum id limit for RELATIONSHIP_TYPE_TOKEN has been reached. Generated id 468136 is out of permitted range [0, 65535].
org.neo4j.kernel.impl.store.id.validation.IdCapacityExceededException: Maximum id limit for RELATIONSHIP_TYPE_TOKEN has been reached. Generated id 468136 is out of permitted range [0, 65535].
	at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.store.id.validation.IdValidator.assertIdWithinCapacity(IdValidator.java:90)
	at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.store.id.validation.IdValidator.assertValidId(IdValidator.java:68)
	at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.store.CommonAbstractStore.updateRecord(CommonAbstractStore.java:1114)
	at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.store.TokenStore.updateRecord(TokenStore.java:122)
	at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.store.TokenStore.updateRecord(TokenStore.java:46)
	at org.neo4j.unsafe.batchinsert.internal.DirectRecordAccess$DirectRecordProxy.store(DirectRecordAccess.java:205)
	at org.neo4j.unsafe.batchinsert.internal.DirectRecordAccess.commit(DirectRecordAccess.java:239)
	at org.neo4j.unsafe.batchinsert.internal.DirectRecordAccess.close(DirectRecordAccess.java:225)
	at org.neo4j.unsafe.impl.batchimport.store.BatchingTokenRepository.flush(BatchingTokenRepository.java:193)
	at org.neo4j.unsafe.impl.batchimport.store.BatchingNeoStores.flushAndForce(BatchingNeoStores.java:472)
	at org.neo4j.unsafe.impl.batchimport.store.BatchingNeoStores.close(BatchingNeoStores.java:378)
	at org.neo4j.unsafe.impl.batchimport.ParallelBatchImporter.doImport(ParallelBatchImporter.java:99)
	at org.neo4j.tooling.ImportTool.doImport(ImportTool.java:581)
	at org.neo4j.commandline.dbms.CsvImporter.doImport(CsvImporter.java:128)
	at org.neo4j.commandline.dbms.ImportCommand.execute(ImportCommand.java:236)
	at org.neo4j.commandline.admin.AdminTool.execute(AdminTool.java:127)
	at org.neo4j.commandline.admin.AdminTool.main(AdminTool.java:51)

There were bad entries which were skipped and logged into /var/lib/neo4j/data/databases/import.report
WARNING Import failed. The store files in /var/lib/neo4j/data/databases/graph.db are left as they are, although they are likely in an unusable state. Starting a database on these store files will likely fail or observe inconsistent records so start at your own risk or delete the store manually
unexpected error: Maximum id limit for RELATIONSHIP_TYPE_TOKEN has been reached. Generated id 468136 is out of permitted range [0, 65535].

who can tell me why . I'm crazy. help the childen ..... wtf with the bug...
有没有中国的兄弟, 这个bug真的搞崩了我了 处理数据用了2个小时 加载数据用了5个小时 4遍都没进去....

The open source data set is used for learning, but the data set is too large to load into neo4j, which is not a logical repeated error. It really has too many relationships. In order to process data, only 16g memory can be written, and complex loops can only be written. It takes 2 hours to clean the data. Because it is only simple logic, I don't want to use Hadoop spark or hive for processing, But why do I only support 65536 relationships after working hard for a long time... If I am a programmer, I will open the configuration and let the programmer adjust freely. Just like C language, it can be very efficient and there can be many bugs, but how to choose is up to the programmer to choose. Save the children, programmers from China