Problems in neo4j academy

in "create genre nodes"

Do you have a question, or an issue you would like help with?

yes please , in the academy with csv import , the "create the genre" issue isn't seem to pass.
The image is what is pretended , but i doen's fit

in step of genre nodes im creating 45 nodes Created 45 nodes, created 93 relationships, set 45 properties, added 45 labels:
when the supposed his:
"Your execution should create 17 Genre nodes and 212 IN_GENRE relationships. "

Can you paste the question url?

https://graphacademy.neo4j.com/courses/importing-data/3-refactoring-imported-data/8-c-nodes-from-properties/

even with the sandbox , it retrieves this but doesnt say its right

I completed this course a while ago, so it did work for me. I asked for the link because it takes me back to my answer/solution when I took the course. In this case, there is no solution presented to me, so I can't tell you what I did.

1 Like

Thank you , i managed to do it , but i started from the beginnig , something was wrong, i didnt figure what was it (hate when that happens). thanks for replying , you re the only one . props for that . :heart:

1 Like

Glad you figured it out. I have taken a bunch of the courses...Although I enjoy them, I have also had 'validation' issues, which are frustrating when they don't make sense. I have had to also resort to starting over...I guess it helps you learn it better through repetition.

1 Like