We are pleased to announce the next milestone release,
1.0.0-M15, of openCypher, which includes the following:
- Additional grammar tooling
- Avoid keywords in variable names
ReturnBodyand rename to
- Bugfixes on comparison with NaN
- Bugfixes on equality of lists
- Explicit order assertion in TCK scenarios
You will find download links to the artifacts from our webpage at https://www.opencypher.org/resources.
If you are using Maven for dependency management, the TCK and grammar also exist as modules on Maven Central, including the TCK Scala API.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to us with any problems you face with the published artifacts, or questions you might have. Bug reports are preferably served as issues on the GitHub repository.
All the best