Are you an abstract thinker that is passionate about technology?
Looking for a job that’s different than anything you’ve ever done before?
Do you have a lot to offer in a highly creative environment where your work has a direct impact on the success of the company?
Stream Systems is rapidly gaining market credibility – and we’re having a whole lot of fun while doing it! Interested in learning how? We’d love to share our story with you.
Stream (www.streamsystems.ca) is a Canadian software company that provides a one of a kind software-as-a-service simulation platform that empowers users to create abstract digital twins of industrial assets. By combining business and operating rules with physics, engineering and finance, users are better equipped to make more informed business decisions. Stream’s engine has been tested in multiple industries, including but not limited to Energy (Oil and Gas and Renewables), Power, Mining and Metallurgy.
We are looking for a talented, high-performing Database Specialist to join our growing team.
Knowledge of the following technologies is required:
- Experience with a graph database (Neo4j), and graph algorithm libraries such as Grph, JGraphT, etc.
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Have dealt with optimizing queries for database
- Capable of developing software using Java programming language (2-3 years min)
- Familiar with one major cloud services platform (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Knows how to easily deploy databases in a production environment
- Comfortable with modeling problems using graphs and familiar with graph-theoretic algorithms (shortest path, minimum spanning tree, etc.)
- Experience with machine learning is a plus but not required
If you consider yourself to be an expert in your field and have between 3-5 years of demonstrated experience, please introduce yourself to us. We look forward to meeting you!