AWS Setup :
- Ec2 instance provisioned with private IP (No Pubic IP/DNS). Installed Neo4j 1.4.3 version, successfully able to start the server.
- To make it accessible over the internet, placed an load balancer infront of ec2.
- Now, when i try to access neo4j browser with (http::7474/) i could able to access, able to connect to graph db via bolt.
- But, when i tried with Load balancer DNS name, i could able to see neo4j browser coming up, but then the websocket connection get fails(wss::7687).
- Is there any option to map websocket url with dns name instead private-ip.