Nested Projections with Collect not working

Hi, I'm trying to create a query that returns a node and all its relationships with its properties.

I am trying to replicate the following query, specifically the collect({....}) as connections part in Spring Data:

MATCH (n:Server) WHERE exists((n)-[:RESOURCE_OF]->(:Project {id: "123"})) OPTIONAL MATCH (n)-[r:CONNECTS]->(m) RETURN n, collect({relationId: id(r), latency: r.latency, frequency: r.frequency, target: m.id, src: n.id}) as connection

When I run this in Neo4j I get the following desired result:

To get this exact form of result I'm trying to use nested Interface Projections:

public interface ServerEntityProjection {
    String getInstanceType();
    String getId();
    String getLabel();
    Boolean getIsAlive();
    Boolean getIsOriginResource();
    ResourceType getType();
    List<ConnectionProjection> getConnections();
}
public interface ConnectionProjection {
    String getSrc();
    String getTarget();
    int getLatency();
    int getFrequency();
    long getRelationId();
}
@Repository
public interface ServerRepo extends Neo4jRepository<ServerEntity, String> {
    @Query("MATCH (n:Server) WHERE exists((n)-[:RESOURCE_OF]->(:Project {id: $id})) OPTIONAL MATCH (n)-[r:CONNECTS]->(m)  RETURN n, collect({relationId: id(r), latency: r.latency, frequency: r.frequency, target: m.id, src: n.id}) as connections")
    List<ServerEntityProjection> getServersByProjectId(String id);
}

However, the connections is throwing the following error:

org.springframework.beans.NotReadablePropertyException: Invalid property 'connections' of bean class [com.rafitj.mesh.io.entities.ServerEntity]: Could not find field for property during fallback access!

Maybe I can't use projections for this? Would love any help on how I can get the data.

A projection needs to present a (reduced) view of the entity itself (ServerEntity).
As you can see in the exception message (...Invalid property 'connections'..) this field does not exist in the entity.