I have the following query:
- We have created an ontology using Protege and imported it to neo4j.
- We are loading the data from an external data source.
- We have imported the appropriate SCHAL validations as per ontology.
- On each data import, we need a unique URI to be generated. Currently, I am using a custom code to generate and host the URIs. Is there any suggested tool that can be used for this purpose?
- Since I am loading my ontology and data in the neo4j DB - one from owl file and other from API. So what is the expected Pros and Cons of it? How an ontology residing in DB will help in long run owing to the fact that we have SCHAL validations are in place?