Neo4j user trying to implement it with GraphQl and use it in a Flutter app

Hey all, you can call me Yaya.

I'm in my mid-twenties and currently, I'm working on a Flutter app..
After spending some time with Firestore I've realized that it does not suit me well and that's how my journey started into looking into what do I need as a database to fulfill my need and make my app come to life, it all started with one google search "What is the best graph database" and that's how I was introduced into Neo4j (Luckily for me ), after spending some time reading, researching and working with Neo4j I was able to get my head wrapped around it and now I'm here in the community seeking help with the few issues/features that I'm still struggling with. I hope to be able to be as much of a helpful asset as I am someone in need.

Thank you so much and good luck to all of you. Yaya.

Hi, I see that it was a while ago since this thread was active. Are you still using neo4j with flutter with the new Neo4j GraphQL Library? I have used Firebase than Supabase for my Flutter project but realized that a graph database would suit med better. My thought is to use a graphql client like graphql_flutter or ferry with my hosted Neo4j AuraDB. Having some trouble connecting to the DB though, have you done anything like this?

Hey @magnus. What is the exact issue that you're facing? Also is it a client issue or an issue from the front end?