Neo4j service crashes seconds after starting

Host OS: Linux with 8 GB of ram

I'm trying to run neo4j inside a windows VM with 2G Ram given to it, I'm using neo4j version 4.1.1

today i started my vm again and i found that the Neo4j service was running and could open localhost:7474 in the browser, but a minute after the server crashes and i find this error in my neo4j log file

2022-09-08 16:44:24.708+0000 INFO ======== Neo4j 4.1.1 ========
2022-09-08 16:44:34.261+0000 ERROR Failed to start Neo4j on dbms.connector.http.listen_address, a socket address. If missing port or hostname it is acquired from dbms.default_listen_address. Error starting Neo4j database server at C:\Users\hazem\Desktop\enumeration\neo4j-community-4.1.1-windows\neo4j-community-4.1.1\data\databases
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error starting Neo4j database server at C:\Users\hazem\Desktop\enumeration\neo4j-community-4.1.1-windows\neo4j-community-4.1.1\data\databases
at org.neo4j.graphdb.facade.DatabaseManagementServiceFactory.startDatabaseServer(DatabaseManagementServiceFactory.java:198)
at org.neo4j.graphdb.facade.DatabaseManagementServiceFactory.build(DatabaseManagementServiceFactory.java:158)
at org.neo4j.server.CommunityBootstrapper.createNeo(CommunityBootstrapper.java:36)
at org.neo4j.server.NeoBootstrapper.start(NeoBootstrapper.java:117)
at org.neo4j.server.BlockingBootstrapper.start(BlockingBootstrapper.java:45)
at org.neo4j.server.NeoBootstrapper.start(NeoBootstrapper.java:87)
at org.neo4j.server.CommunityEntryPoint.start(CommunityEntryPoint.java:49)
Suppressed: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.neo4j.internal.helpers.Exceptions
at org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifeSupport.shutdown(LifeSupport.java:188)
at org.neo4j.dbms.database.DatabaseManagementServiceImpl.shutdown(DatabaseManagementServiceImpl.java:131)
at org.neo4j.graphdb.facade.DatabaseManagementServiceFactory.startDatabaseServer(DatabaseManagementServiceFactory.java:207)
... 6 more

The error seems to be a problem with the port and address, but they seem to work at first so thats probably not the problem

here is some of my

# Java Heap Size: by default the Java heap size is dynamically calculated based
# on available system resources. Uncomment these lines to set specific initial
# and maximum heap size.
dbms.memory.heap.initial_size=256m
dbms.memory.heap.max_size=1G

# The amount of memory to use for mapping the store files.
# The default page cache memory assumes the machine is dedicated to running
# Neo4j, and is heuristically set to 50% of RAM minus the Java heap size.
dbms.memory.pagecache.size=1G

i tried all different values of memory, doesn't make much of a difference

nevermind, just had to downgrade JDK to 11 :slightly_smiling_face:

I also tried different ports (instead of 7474 and the bolt one) no difference.