Neo4j Error

{ Neo4jError: Connection acquisition timed out in 60000 ms.

at captureStacktrace (/var/app/current/node_modules/neo4j-driver/lib/v1/result.js:200:15)
at new Result (/var/app/current/node_modules/neo4j-driver/lib/v1/result.js:73:19)
at Session._run (/var/app/current/node_modules/neo4j-driver/lib/v1/session.js:173:14)
at Session.run (/var/app/current/node_modules/neo4j-driver/lib/v1/session.js:154:19)
at /var/app/current/app.js:3116:16
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/var/app/current/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
at next (/var/app/current/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:137:13)
at Route.dispatch (/var/app/current/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:112:3)
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/var/app/current/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
at /var/app/current/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:281:22 code: 'N/A', name: 'Neo4jError' }

Can you share more details, otherwise we can't help you.

@michael.hunger What more details you need sir. Please tell me so that I can solve this issue.

I am using 3.2.0 community version

I am recently being facing the Neo4j connection acquisition timed out error when the no. of request increases Database stops responding the query and throws the error mentioned below.

we are using neo4j-driver (version: 1.7.2) bolt connection to communicate with neo4j.
I have also changed the pool configuration in pool-config.js file-
DEFAULT_MAX_SIZE = 200;
DEFAULT_ACQUISITION_TIMEOUT = 40 * 1000;

but still, I am getting the same error.

{ Neo4jError: Connection acquisition timed out in 60000 ms.

at captureStacktrace (/var/app/current/node_modules/neo4j-driver/lib/v1/result.js:200:15)
at new Result (/var/app/current/node_modules/neo4j-driver/lib/v1/result.js:73:19)
at Session._run (/var/app/current/node_modules/neo4j-driver/lib/v1/session.js:173:14)
at Session.run (/var/app/current/node_modules/neo4j-driver/lib/v1/session.js:154:19)
at /var/app/current/app.js:3116:16
at next (/var/app/current/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:137:13)
at Route.dispatch (/var/app/current/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:112:3)
at /var/app/current/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:281:22 code: 'N/A', name: 'Neo4jError' }

System Info-

What kind of query are you running, how does the query plan look like?
what is the concurrency
What is the setup of your server?