neo4j don't work, after upgrade ubuntu

Hi all
I need your help
after upgrade Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS! neo4j don't work (the version: neo4j 3.5.0)
I have this error :

2018-11-28 20:26:45.171+0000 ERROR Failed to start Neo4j: Starting Neo4j failed: Component 'org.neo4j.server.database.LifecycleManagingDatabase@67d18ed7' was successfully initialized, but failed to start. Please see the attached cause exception "org.neo4j.kernel.impl.logging.LogService". Starting Neo4j failed: Component 'org.neo4j.server.database.LifecycleManagingDatabase@67d18ed7' was successfully initialized, but failed to start. Please see the attached cause exception "org.neo4j.kernel.impl.logging.LogService".

org.neo4j.server.ServerStartupException: Starting Neo4j failed: Component 'org.neo4j.server.database.LifecycleManagingDatabase@67d18ed7' was successfully initialized, but failed to start. Please see the attached cause exception "org.neo4j.kernel.impl.logging.LogService".

at org.neo4j.server.exception.ServerStartupErrors.translateToServerStartupError(ServerStartupErrors.java:45)

at org.neo4j.server.AbstractNeoServer.start(AbstractNeoServer.java:184)

at org.neo4j.server.ServerBootstrapper.start(ServerBootstrapper.java:122)

at org.neo4j.server.ServerBootstrapper.start(ServerBootstrapper.java:90)

at org.neo4j.server.CommunityEntryPoint.main(CommunityEntryPoint.java:32)

Caused by: org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifecycleException: Component 'org.neo4j.server.database.LifecycleManagingDatabase@67d18ed7' was successfully initialized, but failed to start. Please see the attached cause exception "org.neo4j.kernel.impl.logging.LogService".

at org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifeSupport$LifecycleInstance.start(LifeSupport.java:473)

at org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifeSupport.start(LifeSupport.java:111)

at org.neo4j.server.AbstractNeoServer.start(AbstractNeoServer.java:177)

... 3 more

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error starting org.neo4j.graphdb.facade.GraphDatabaseFacadeFactory, /var/lib/neo4j/data/databases

at org.neo4j.graphdb.facade.GraphDatabaseFacadeFactory.initFacade(GraphDatabaseFacadeFactory.java:208)

at org.neo4j.graphdb.facade.GraphDatabaseFacadeFactory.newFacade(GraphDatabaseFacadeFactory.java:134)

at org.neo4j.server.database.CommunityGraphFactory.newGraphDatabase(CommunityGraphFactory.java:40)

at org.neo4j.server.database.LifecycleManagingDatabase.start(LifecycleManagingDatabase.java:78)

at org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifeSupport$LifecycleInstance.start(LifeSupport.java:452)

... 5 more

Caused by: org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifecycleException: Component 'org.neo4j.kernel.extension.GlobalKernelExtensions@2421cc4' failed to initialize. Please see the attached cause exception "org.neo4j.kernel.impl.logging.LogService".

at org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifeSupport$LifecycleInstance.init(LifeSupport.java:434)

at org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifeSupport.init(LifeSupport.java:66)

at org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifeSupport.start(LifeSupport.java:102)

at org.neo4j.graphdb.facade.GraphDatabaseFacadeFactory.initFacade(GraphDatabaseFacadeFactory.java:203)

... 9 more

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/neo4j/kernel/impl/logging/LogService

at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)

at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)

at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)

at sun.misc.ProxyGenerator.generateClassFile(ProxyGenerator.java:451)

at sun.misc.ProxyGenerator.generateProxyClass(ProxyGenerator.java:339)

at java.lang.reflect.Proxy$ProxyClassFactory.apply(Proxy.java:639)

at java.lang.reflect.Proxy$ProxyClassFactory.apply(Proxy.java:557)

at java.lang.reflect.WeakCache$Factory.get(WeakCache.java:230)

at java.lang.reflect.WeakCache.get(WeakCache.java:127)

at java.lang.reflect.Proxy.getProxyClass0(Proxy.java:419)

at java.lang.reflect.Proxy.newProxyInstance(Proxy.java:719)

at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.util.DependenciesProxy.dependencies(DependenciesProxy.java:55)

at org.neo4j.kernel.extension.AbstractKernelExtensions.getKernelExtensionDependencies(AbstractKernelExtensions.java:111)

at org.neo4j.kernel.extension.AbstractKernelExtensions.init(AbstractKernelExtensions.java:59)

at org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifeSupport$LifecycleInstance.init(LifeSupport.java:413)

... 12 more

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.neo4j.kernel.impl.logging.LogService

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)

... 28 more

2018-11-28 20:26:45.172+0000 INFO Neo4j Server shutdown initiated by request

We'll have to look at that, 3.5.0 was just released, this could be a bug that came over with it.

In the meantime (provided this is a new graph) can you fallback to Neo4j 3.4.10 and see if that works for you?

I have not tested yet. I'm trying now

Just a shoot from the hip: do you have an old version of apoc in /plugins? If so upgrade it.

Hi
First I thanks for your attention and cooperation
I have neo4j now , it works but I have to run "neo4j console" command for any time that I shutdown or restart OS. (it is not good)

I did these things:

I fallback to Neo4j 3.4.10 but it didn't work again , I had this Error:

ERROR Neo4j cannot be started because the database files require upgrading and upgrades are disabled in the configuration. Please set 'dbms.allow_upgrade' to 'true' in your configuration file and try again. Detailed description: The version you're upgrading to is using a new transaction log format. This is a non-reversible upgrade and you wont be able to downgrade after starting

then I set 'dbms.allow_upgrade' to 'true' in config file ,and again I fallback to the first problem ! (Maybe the restart needed) After a few hours, I turned on the system again and neo4j was run.
with best regards
Maryam