NEO4J and accessibility for blind users

Hello, I am a blind screen reader user and I am wondering if there are some accessibility solutions for using NEO4J with a screen reader. So far the desktop application is not built in a totally accessible manner which makes it extremely difficult, if not impossible to use for blind people. Is there a way to include some sort of accessibility API in to the NEO4J program and if not what are some alternatives>?I am wondering if the cypher command shell would be a viable alternative or even the python command shell would work. I am not sure what the differences between the aforementioned two shell programs would be so I am coming to this forum to get some help. I am also not a programmer and my skill is maybe around the beginner level for python and cypher.

If there are any other graph databases that have a desktop application that may be more accesible I would also like to try that. But not sure which ones have an easy to use desktop application.
any help or discussion is very very needed and welcom.

Thanks

Mike

Hi Michael,

I think for your purpose it might be better suited to download the server installation directly, unzip it into a directory
set the initial password with bin/neo4j-admin set-initial-password <password>
and then start the server with bin/neo4j console

Then you can in a separate terminal run bin/cypher-shell -u neo4j -p <password> to connect to neo4j to run cypher commands interactively.
You can disable the "table" rendering with --format plain.

Please note that Cypher has quite a lot of symbols like parentheses, brackets, dashes, arrows etc.

I think the developer guides and docs which are plain HTML pages should help you getting started with Cypher.

Unfortunately the neo4j browser with it's network visualization is quite visual and I think not really useable with a screenreader.

Let me know if you need more tips to get started.