We recently built updated images and marketplace entries for Neo4j 3.4.7 on GCP. Users can now launch single instance or clustered deploys of Neo4j. All images include both APOC and Graph Algorithms.
Anyone can launch Community. For Enterprise instances, please fill out this link to either register your cloud instance (if you're an existing customer) or get a 30-day evaluation license if you don't have one.
We store our public images in the google cloud project called
launcher-public. The two new images within that project are:
- Register an enterprise instance or obtain a sample license
- Launching a single image on Google Cloud. Just make sure to replace the image name with one of those referenced above!
- How to launch multi-node causal clusters on Google
- Documentation on small points where these cloud VMs are different than a standard install of Neo4j .
- Google cloud not your thing? Check out other cloud deploy options
We'd love to hear how people are using these, so please follow up if you have any questions.