Miro Marchi, graphs and anthropology, consultant and developer

Hi there, it is great to join this new tool for our community-of-practice.
I got interested in graphs for the very reason of understanding how it is possible to foster self-organization in communities-of-practice like this one. During my PhD in Cultural Anthropology I focused more on graph visualizations, but discourse and knowledge sharing tools are the backbone of collaboration.

I am a consultant and front end developer at GraphAware, an amazing company, partner of Neo4j. We work at some very cool projects, where I mainly use JavaScript and Cypher languages.

I really think graphs are one of the most important and useful concept of our times, and I love to deepen my knowledge about the possibilities that are disclosed by their application in out society. Maybe I am not the only one! :smiley:

For a sample of anthropology-graph reading, here is my post about similarity and recommendations.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Miro ! And I'll also admit I just looked up what anthropology means.

Be sure to mention your blogposts in Community Content & Blogs - Neo4j Online Community and Greta The Graph Giraffe (she's real, trust me) will pick them up and feature them.

Regards,
Tom

Thanks Tom,
about the blog posts sharing, is it supposed to be for new posts only, or shall i share this one too. Do we (or Greta) have any rule for this?

If it is relevant now, by all means share it. We've been picking existing highlights from Neo4j Staff bloggers to get things rolling so why not have yours too !

1 Like