Introduce yourself to the community

Hi everyone! I’m Pulaparthi Venkata Sai Prasad, currently working as an intern at Hitachi. I’m really passionate about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, especially when it comes to building smart AI agents that can think, reason, and solve real-world problems.

Recently, I worked on a project called DevDep (DepGraph Agent), where I used graph databases and AI to analyze software dependencies and detect vulnerabilities. The idea was to not just show what is vulnerable, but explain why and how it affects an application using multi-hop reasoning. It was a great hands-on experience with tools like Neo4j and modern AI frameworks.

I’m always curious to learn new technologies, explore innovative ideas, and build impactful solutions. Looking forward to connecting, collaborating, and learning from this amazing community!

Welcome to the Neo4J community, @venkatasaiprasadp! We're glad to have you as one of the new nodes here!

- Dino

Introduction - Shrikant Bhadane, Warsaw Poland

Hello Everyone !

I am Shrikant Bhadane, working at Bayer Warsaw, Poland as Lead Data Engineer. Experienced Data Architect, Data Management, Database(Relational/Graph),Certified Neo4j Developer, ETL and Data Engineer 4xReltio MDM/RDM, 3xAWS, 1xGCP, 2xDatabricks, 4xNeo4j, 2xOracle, 3xPython, 1xYugabyte, 2xAI

I worked on graphDB with Virtuoso before neo4j have experience with SPARQL, Cypher is something new for me and it is really amazing, similar to Relational SQL queries.

Now I have experience to all 3 formats of queries Relaitonal SQL, GraphDB SPARQL and Cypher. I have completed by neo4j certified Professional exam as well.

Good to connect and learn from community.