Thank you for your answer. I tried to correct it but the problem remains. The LPA is doing nothing. Even without seed labels the LPA doesn't work.
My data looks like this:
I have 530 articles and 842 keywords.
The article nodes have id property and title content property.
The keyword nodes have id property and keyword property.
The relationship APPEARS_IN has weights property. Weights are the number of time that the keyword appears in an article.
The data in Neo4j looks like this: I have a big network at the center and the other articles are not connected to others. That's why I ran wcc before applying LPA. I wanted to only keep the big network with the wcc (at the center of the image) and next apply LPA. I don't know if it is the good method.
If I make a zoom on the big network it looks like this:
Maybe my request is not okay, I tried to project a bipartite graph to a monopartite graph (I also tried firstly a similarity algorithm before applying LPA) because I have the following relationships:
I don't know where I made the mistakes.