Hi from Frankfurt/Main, Germany

Hi, Christian here (the name, not the religion) - I am a senior researcher at the Max Planck Institute for Legal History and Legal Theory in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. I am using Neo4J to construct a knowledge graph of (Socio-)Legal Theory scholars and scholarship. I am interested in graph technologies that concerning citation and actor networks, especially over time and which help understand the history/sociology of science/ideas in a particular knowledge domain.

1 Like

Hi Boulanger,

I find it intressting, that you work with Graph and live at the same city that i live there. actually I like to contact with peaple, who works woth Graph Technologie and at the moment i am writing my Master's thesis with use of Graph Technologie. I wanna to work and search for new job in Frankfurt. Do you know which companies are as a choice to apply and work as student als Beginner with Graph Technologie?

Thank you and Best Regards
Najmeh

Hi, thanks for your message. I am an academic without any connections to the private sector, so unfortunately, I don't know anything about companies in the area which would be suitable. I wish a luck with finding such a company!

Best regards,
Christian

1 Like