With the latest Desktop upgrade came the addition of 4.10. Previously I have been using 3.5.14.
4.10 appears to be installed correctly and I have a created a database using it and all appears fine. I have the correct version of Java installed since this database works.
I am running on Mac with Mojave. I have an existing 3.5.14 database I would like to upgrade some all my work is on similar releases. I am trying to follow the guidance in the video provided. and the steps I have taken are:
- Created a new 4.10 local database
- Make sure neo4j is stopped
- Copy the databases from the 3.5.14 folder (data/databases) into the 4.10 folder of newly created database.
- Rename graph.db to neo4j making sure the hidden .db is removed.
- In the config file within the 4.10 folderI uncomment the allow upgrade and uncomment the default database lines. I confirm that the settings pane is showing them as active.
- I start the database from the Neo4j desktop.
The log includes:
2020-07-10 22:34:50.717+0000 INFO Starting...
2020-07-10 22:34:54.702+0000 INFO ======== Neo4j 4.1.0 ========
2020-07-10 22:34:57.226+0000 INFO [neo4j] Starting upgrade of database
2020-07-10 22:34:58.625+0000 INFO Sending metrics to CSV file at /Users/andreashegedus/Library/Application Support/Neo4j Desktop/Application/neo4jDatabases/database-b53ab341-2433-467b-8d16-0ddf4605c443/installation-4.1.0/metrics
2020-07-10 22:34:58.670+0000 INFO Bolt enabled on localhost:7687.
2020-07-10 22:35:00.311+0000 INFO Remote interface available at http://localhost:7474/
2020-07-10 22:35:00.315+0000 INFO Started.
I get a warning:
Database 'neo4j' is unavailable. Run :sysinfo for more info.
There are no nodes listed.
Where should I go from here?