Failed to invoke procedure `apoc.import.json`: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

I am trying to import this JSON file and automatically create nodes out of it but I am getting the following error,

Failed to invoke procedure `apoc.import.json`: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

My command,
CALL apoc.import.json('https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1MVMAZbrl_nIGruoUsLOkcrw1jcgRli-U')

When locally saved inside import,
CALL apoc.import.json('business_types (1).json')

Refer this file to check indented format of the given file.

JSON Format:

{
    "B2B": [
        {
            "q04ijnd6wjkcgg1cnyq04ijnd0kj42py": [
                "mumbai",
                "lucknow",
                "delhi"
             ]
         }
     ],
    "B2C": [
        {
            "q04ijnd6wjkcgg1cnyq04ijnd0kj42py": [
                "mumbai",
                "lucknow",
                "delhi"
             ]
         }
     ]
}

Output Expected

enter image description here

I was able to load an arbitrary json file with the following steps:

1. Turn on the APOC plugin in your project (which, in the Neo4J UI, contains your databases, the default db of any project being typically "neo4j")

2. Modify your project config file to have this enabled (making it the last line probably works fine)

`apoc.import.file.enabled=true`

3. Copy the JSON file(s) you want to import into the neo4j import/ folder (doable through the Neo4J UI - that link imports a CSV, but you can technically put anything in there, like a JSON file)

4. Then call the load (not import!) function

:param filepath: "relative/path/to/your/file/from/neo4j-import/path";

call apoc.load.json($filepath) yield value

return value

this is the simplest thing you can do with your JSON, just reading it back out through the Neo4J browser. The video linked by @michael_hunger and @aditya_digala above shows more details on how to manipulate your in-memory JSON into on-disk nodes/relationships (it's also the first/only video here).

I know this is over half a year later, but hopefully this helps you and others who need help loading JSON files!

-Mike R