We're currently building a new stack for content management and need a CRM.
Does anyone know of any CRM projects working on neo4j or with grandstack?
Searching the forums I found 1 post - Modeling a CRM integration
Does anyone have views on whether it's better to build CRM functionality (add contact, company, deal, opportunity) to GRANDstack or to simply use salesforce and perhaps pipe data in via tools like StreamSets (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL_lKpurMkk) ?
Ideally would like everything in one place but am trying to learn about the pros and cons.
Pros of SAAS CRM seem to be:
- fast interfaces
- integration with other tools
- privacy concerns and risks
Cons of SAAS CRM
- data silios unless import solution
Pros of Neo4j / grandstack CRM
- all data in one place - no need for polling import from salesforce / other system
Cons of Neo4j / grandstack CRM
- lack of starter projects / need to build from scratch
- slower - see A Comparison of Relational and Graph Databases for CRM Systems "Our results show that MS SQL was 4-10 times faster for insertion queries. Furthermore, MS SQL was also 2-5 times more efficient at handling queries that return many rows/nodes of data" https://lup.lub.lu.se/student-papers/search/publication/8987929
Thanks so much