Great to hear about everyone's projects this morning (or evening for some of you). Our team is available to advise, especially if you're new to Neo4j and need assistance with data ingestion, modeling, or visualization.
The resources below are also available at https://github.com/Kineviz/graphs4good-covid19
Happy (and healthy) graphing!
Studying COVID-19 with GraphXR and Neo4j
- Introduction to using GraphXR and Neo4j for COVID-19 Analysis
- Global SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Tracking
- SARS-CoV-2 genetic drift across migration patterns
- Example code for COVID-19 analysis
- Analysis for non-data scientists
- Additional GraphXR learning resources