Copy a DATABASE on a causal cluster

Assume I have a 4.0 cluster with several "graphs" (cypher: "DATABASE"s). I want to create a copy of one for them for experiments that will make modifications to the graph.

Initial Google searches have turned up neo4-admin copy --from-database=... to-database=... as exactly the thing I need (plus STOP DATABASE before and CREATE/START afterwards).

However, I could not find information on how to do this in a causal cluster. Does it have to be done on every machine or will the cluster sync the data if I do it on one machine? Are there other necessary steps?

Hi,

If it is offline backup you must stop the instance but if it is online backup, it is not requiered.

How to do this in a causal cluster
https://neo4j.com/docs/operations-manual/current/backup/restoring/#backup-restoring-cluster

Thanks

Section 15.9 of Neo4j 4.0 documentation clearly explains that the
"The existing database must be stopped before copying from it, and the destination database must not yet exist"

example :
bin/neo4j-admin copy --from-database=neo4j --to-database=persons --delete-nodes-with-labels="Movie"

Does it have to be done on every machine or will the cluster sync the data if I do it on one machine?

To answer this myself, in case anyone comes across this via Google.
From what I have experienced, neo4j-admin load has to be done on every machine. It is okay to neo4j-admin dump the code on any machine and write to a shared file system. though.