Cannot install GDS Playground app

Hello,

I have an issue when installing Graph Data Science Playground app via Graph Apps Gallery. The log describes error like this:
[error] Protocol Manager error TypeError [ERR_INVALID_URL]: Invalid URL: --allow-file-access-from-files
at onParseError (internal/url.js:256:9)
at new URL (internal/url.js:332:5)
at Object.t.default (D:\Program Files\Neo4j\Neo4j Desktop\resources\app.asar\dist\main.prod.js:1:196083)
at App. (D:\Program Files\Neo4j\Neo4j Desktop\resources\app.asar\dist\main.prod.js:1:226684)
at App.emit (events.js:315:20)
at App.EventEmitter.emit (domain.js:483:12)
at App.emitter.emit (D:\Program Files\Neo4j\Neo4j Desktop\resources\app.asar\node_modules@sentry\electron\dist\main\integrations\electron.js:66:25)

I am new to Neo4j, and I have no idea what's going on with it. I am using Neo4j Desktop 1.4.7. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hello wwxcharlotte!

I've had success downloading the Graph Data Science Playgound from the "File or URL" install box at the bottom of the "Graph Apps" tab. I recommend deleting the app that is giving the error, if it is in the list, and then copy and paste "MyJFrog - JFrog Customer Portal" into the "File or URL" box and hit Install.

If that is successful, I then recommend going to your Project and starting the database, and then selecting "Open" with "Graph Data Science Playground" and a pop up will appear to walk you through connecting them.

Let me know if this helps at all and where you get stuck!

Hi sevans_ate_9,

Thank you so much! I installed it successfully with your solution. :)

That is great, glad to hear it. Happy graphing!

For those unable to install NEular Graph Data Science Playground from the Graph Apps tab in Neo4j Desktop, here is the link, that needs to be input in the "Install : " input box, as given in the neo4j documentation : MyJFrog - JFrog Customer Portal.

Follow the instructions in @sevans_ate_9' s answer as given above,