cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! Site migration is underway. Phase 2: migrate recent content

Global community of graph people

Neo4j Communityof graph data experts

Learn everything

At Graph Academy you can learn Neo4j fundamentals then grow into a respected, certified graph expert.

Learn everything Start learning

Discuss with peers

Join us in our forums for in-depth discussion and collaboration. Or, chat live chat on Discord. We'd love to meet you!

Discuss with peers Say hello!

Read the docs

From getting started to launching into production our documentation has all the details you need.

Read the docs Read details

Fresh graphs every week!Subscribe to our newsletter...

This Week in Neo4j covers graph databases, graph algorithms, machine learning, Graph Data Science, GraphQL, app development and awesome use cases.

Community Activity

Create arcs between nodes with same label

Hi, I have the following problem. I developed a code on Spark/Python for k-medoids. Now I've managed to load the medoids that come from python directly into neo4j, meaning that spark communicates with neo4j. I also uploaded the data from a csv to neo...

Andrexx by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migration back to Discourse

Hello friends! So... about a half year ago we switched the platform used here on community.neo4j.com from Discourse to a vendor called Khoros. We were hopeful about Khoros as a platform that we could build upon to make a great website for the communi...

Resolved! Node relationships are not being displayed as I expect

Hi Neo4j community, Following on from some previous advice (thank you @Rcolinp  ) I was able to import the following ontology file (Thesaurus_22.06d.OWL (https://evs.nci.nih.gov/ftp1/NCI_Thesaurus/Thesaurus_22.06d.OWL.zip)) into a neo4j knowledge gra...

ceiag_0-1662562376791.png
ceiag by Node
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Persist REST API response data in database

Hi, excited to join and hoping you guys can help make my first step. I would like to find out if it were possible with NEO4J to persist REST API response data in database? So I want to import data into my database (from REST API) to then query that. ...

Transaction Timed Out

Hello:I am getting the following error, as shown below. ClientError: {code: Neo.ClientError.Transaction.TransactionTimedOut} {message: The transaction has been terminated. Retry your operation in a new transaction, and you should see a successful res...

error message importing RDF

Hi! I've been trying to import an ontology into my database. I've tried a few different file types (.ttl, .xml, .rdf), but I'm getting error messages each time.  Most recently, the query: CALLn10s.onto.import.fetch("https://github.com/foodkg/foodkg....

re new official neo4j vscode extension

Trying to get going with the new neo4j extension, and I'm having some trouble troubleshooting my troubles! I added a connection to a remote db that I work on, but I get prompted with  if I try to run a .cypher file. On the other hand it does seem to...

stauntonjr_0-1675352061350.png

Resolved! Graph Academy: Importing CSV Data : Data Importer

I am in the section using the Neo4j Data Importer (https://graphacademy.neo4j.com/courses/importing-data/2-using-data-importer/2-c-importing-CSV/)and looks like the check database function is not working correctly. Even on an empty database its throw...

Apply a pretrained fastRP for new samples

Hello, I am new to neo4j and have went through the documentation for applying a node classification on some data of mine, much like in the following tutorial . In my case, there will be an ongoing stream of new samples which will be represented as ne...

ybm11 by Node
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Neo4j Driver for .NET Releases

A new version of the Neo4j Driver for .NET, version 1.7.0-beta02, is now available. nuget.org Neo4j.Driver.Signed 1.7.0-beta02 The official .NET driver for the Neo4j Graph Database over the Bolt protocol. ...

Help with query optimisation

Hello! I have this relatively simple query, and it takes about 1+ second to run. I was wondering if I can make it a bit faster but I don't know where to optimize exactly. Any ideas? match (u:User {app_id: $app_id, external_id: $id})-[:PURCHASED|:ADDE...

Announcements
Head's Up!

Site migration is underway.

1. replicate users.
  2. migrate recent content
Users online (2,657)

Latest from our Blog

Road to NODES Workshop Series: Oct 19 – Nov 2

Brush up your skills before NODES, our graph technology conference on Nov 16 and 17. The Road to NODES series of preparatory workshops will help you get the most out of the event.The workshops are pre...

0 Comments

NODES 2022 Speaker Highlights

Join us virtually on November 16 and 17 for NODES 2022 – the best place to learn everything about graph technology. Whether your interest is in graphs fueled by machine learning, graphs for knowledg...

0 Comments