Introduce Myself

Very happy to join the neo4j community and the opportunity given to me to talk a little about myself.

I have been working in the broad field of application development for a little over twelve years. I had to work on languages such as C#.net, PHP, J2E, Angular/html, Django for web development; WPF, Dephi, Java for desktop applications; SQL/linQ for relational database (Oracle, Sql Server, sqlLite, mysql); AndroidX for mobile application; more recently ETL and modeling tools for the construction of data warehouses Talend, DataStage, SPSS modeler and finally R and python for data analysis.

In recent years, after obtaining my master's degree in business intelligence, my mandate was to deploy the neo4j server and migrate a large relational database to it. This is a first in the organization to talk about a graph-type database. It should be noted that the choice was made on neo4j following a comparative study carried out. This database has approximately 50 million nodes and more than 246 million relationships with numerous properties. This data is expected to grow, we are aiming for 100 million nodes and more than 300 million relationships, excluding inferred relationships.

Neo4j for me is a war machine and I am starting to like it because I have never used it in a professional setting. It moves ! I really appreciate the exchanges in the community.

I look forward to being an undisputed reference for neo4j.

1 Like