Hi, I created a graph with Document nodes and Word(lemmatized) nodes which is contained in the document, so Documents are connected through common Word nodes.
I projected the part of them like this:
I found it when I search for the customer who worries graph database consistency issue. It concluded Neo4j is okay but the result(Table1) shows many anomalies in Neo4j test compared to other products.
I found it by wasting time:
set t.count = size(split(t.text)) => worked but not for the empty case like "".
In this case size returns 1 not 0.
To avoid this, I had to change the query like this:
match (t:Text) where size(t.text) = 0
What I tried like this:
I made News--RootWord graph and added news_group property on News nodes by GDS Louvain.
Project News--RootWord graph as 'news'.
I had the similar situation to delete many nodes of high degree. I had to use apoc function like this:
"detach delete n",
You must test to select batchSize since i...