cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which version of Neo 4J driver to install for Neo4j versions 4.0 and 4.1

lavanya_kannan
Graph Buddy

Hello,

Kindly let us know which version of the neo driver is compatible with versions 4.0 and 4.1 for ubuntu 18.04 OS.

I am asking this in relation to the error message that I get while running queries on the browser and cyphershell :

slight_smile:
ServiceUnavailable: Could not perform discovery. No routing servers available. Known routing table: RoutingTable[database=neo4j, expirationTime=1595250403752, currentTime=1595253070997, routers=[], readers=[], writers=[]]

Thanks,
Lavanya

5 REPLIES 5

MuddyBootsCode
Graph Steward

I'm not sure if you've seen this https://github.com/neo4j/neo4j-javascript-driver/issues/516 but it helped someone with a similar question.

MuddyBootsCode
Graph Steward

Also here, Neo4jError: Could not perform discovery. No routing servers available

I know when I did it I had to add the ENCRYPTION piece:

const driver = neo4j.driver('URL', neo4j.auth.basic('neo4j', password), { encrypted: 'ENCRYPTION_ON' })

Where as before I did not.

lavanya_kannan
Graph Buddy

@MuddyBootsCode thanks! Is the ENCRYPTION piece that you are suggesting:

const driver = neo4j.driver('URL', neo4j.auth.basic('neo4j', password), { encrypted: 'ENCRYPTION_ON' })

to be added in the neo4j.conf file? Thanks

MuddyBootsCode
Graph Steward

No it would be when you create the driver instance.

Neo4j Training describes what a graph database is, how to install Neo4j, how to query graphs in Neo4j with a query language, Cypher, and how to add and manipulate data. All these topics are well covered in the training curriculum to help learners get better insight. visit our website once.