cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neo4j enterprise local cluster setup

Hi,

I'm trying to create 3 node neo4j cluster in windows machine.
I did all the configuration but while starting server, I'm getting below errors:

2020-07-22 03:16:45.193+0000 INFO Waiting for a total of 3 core members...
2020-07-22 03:16:55.897+0000 ERROR Failed to start Neo4j: Starting Neo4j failed: Component 'org.neo4j.server.database.LifecycleManagingDatabase@4b1c0397' was successfully initialized, but failed to start. Please see the attached cause exception "Failed to join a cluster with members {clusterId=null, bootstrappable=false, coreMembers={}}. Another member should have published a clusterId but none was detected. Please restart the cluster.". Starting Neo4j failed: Component 'org.neo4j.server.database.LifecycleManagingDatabase@4b1c0397' was successfully initialized, but failed to start. Please see the attached cause exception "Failed to join a cluster with members {clusterId=null, bootstrappable=false, coreMembers={}}. Another member should have published a clusterId but none was detected. Please restart the cluster.".

Documentation link: https://neo4j.com/docs/operations-manual/current/tutorial/

Please help me.

Thanks,
Jeet Ram

1 REPLY 1

akshat_mittal
Graph Buddy

Hi Jeetu,

Is issue resolved ?

Regards

Akshat

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

On November 16 and 17 for 24 hours across all timezones, you’ll learn about best practices for beginners and experts alike.