Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy & Paste not working anymore

tard_gabriel
Ninja
Ninja

Hi there

It's deeply ennoying,

• The copy & paste function in Neo4j browser 4.4.5 doesn't work properly anymore.
  • The favorites are not sync between the one in desktrop and the on in the browser
  • The favorites function with login just crash the neo4j browser in a webbrowser and burn the memory

I love Neo4j and all the efforts put in it, and if I can get my head out of the water at my dev job I want to contribute more in the academy, but I deeply hate the neo4j browser!

This thing needs to be rebuild from the ground, having a real cypher queries favorite management in the cloud would be amazingm I often find my self lost in my saved queries.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Gabriel, which copy&paste function do you mean?

I'll share the rest with the team.

You can also raise those concrete product feedback issues via 

https://neo4j-browser.canny.io/feature-requests

tard_gabriel
Ninja
Ninja

Sorry if I was...intense, but the pain is terrible.

I mean CTRL + C and CTRL + V do not work anymore in Neo4j Browser 4.4.5 on my machine, it might be an issue with my machine only but it's just...a nightmare without it.

It's so a basic thing that we do every 5 secondes....

Thanks I will report it if the issue is still there after I update my computer or in windows too

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

On November 16 and 17 for 24 hours across all timezones, you’ll learn about best practices for beginners and experts alike.