Neo4j Graph Platform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Memory Allocation for Queries not Populating

It appears in 3.4.4` that enabling # Uncomment this line to include bytes allocated by the executed queries being logged: dbms.logs.query.allocation_logging_enabled=true When reviewing the query.log the memory allocation for a query doesn't populate:...

Aggregate Results vs Un-aggregated

Why specifically does the M in the following queries return unexpected results ? The one I am looking for is the results of the second query. But the first returns results by movie and actor. Is the WITH statement issuing some sort of "grouping" func...

rcfro2 by Node Clone
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Rule engine path

Hi! I want to design a rule engine in Neo4j. One type of rule is a "inclusion 1-way". If a prameter is included in the input it can give you another parameter which in turn can give another parameter etc. Parameters is a global object and the same pa...

Variable path queries

With variable path query such as the following: match path = (t:Person{name:"Tom Hanks"})-[:KNOWS*2..5]-(fof) where not (t)-[:KNOWS]-(fof) return path, length(p) as Length Does it protect for all steps in-between 2 to 5 node hops away? In other words...

rcfro2 by Node Clone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cypher UPSERT

Its a MERGE question - sorry if its been asked before.... I'm looking for UPSERT functionality - I know the graph pattern I want to create but I don't know how much of the pattern already exists... How do I match & return the part of the pattern that...

mike_k by Node
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Nodes are not creating in neo4j

Hi All, I am trying to create a node in neo4j browser and however I am not able to create nodes, Below is the query I executed, LOAD CSV WITH HEADERS FROM "file:///email_logs.csv" AS row MERGE (p1:Username {mail_id: row.sender}) MERGE (p2:Username {m...

Neo4j Browser Not installed

Hi All, Suddleny my browser stops working on my desktop version , it says "Neo4j Browser Not installed". Can nay one help me please, while I am able to use the same in chorme browser. Thanks, Varun

Resolved! WITH WHERE OPTIONAL problem

Hi! I've got some problems to get the OPTIONAL MATCH to work when using the WITH and WHERE operators. To simplify my complex query I have created the below example. I would like to return all Cats (a) and all persons (p) for whom all friends are bffs...

Use node-data in relation

I just started with neo4j and did some research, but couldn't find any satisfying solution for the following: Create (p1:Person{name:'Max'}) Create (p2:Person{name:'Sarah'}) Create (sc:Company{name:'SuperCompany'}) Create (su:University{name:'Some Un...

Thorsten by Node Link
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos