Neo4j Graph Platform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

How do I compare two graphs for equality

If you are looking to compare 2 graphs (or sub-graphs) to determine if they are equivalent, the following Cypher will produce a md5sum of the nodes and properties to make that comparison. For example, you may wish to compare a test/QA instance with a...

Helpful Commands When Supporting Neo4j

Top 50 Slowest queries from Query log: grep -i "INFO" query.log | sort -r -n -k 4 | head -50 > long_queries.log Find Longest GC Pauses in debug or messages log: grep -n -i blocked debug.log | sort -r -n -k 11 | head -10 Strip all comments / empty lin...

Explanation of error "Database constraints have changed (txId=xxxxx) after this transaction (txId=yyyyy) started, which is not yet supported"

The following error, via bin/neo4j-shell: Database constraints have changed (txId=84) after this transaction (txId=81) started, which is not yet supported. Please retry your transaction to ensure all constraints are executed. or as logged in log/deb...

Changing your Garbage Collection Method to G1

This is already the default Garbage Collector in Neo4j 2.3+. This guide is only intended for previous versions. When to Use G1: By default, Neo4j versions 2.2 and earlier use Concurrent Mark and Sweep (CMS) for garbage collection. Customers with larg...