cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! Site migration is underway. Phase 2: migrate recent content

Forum Posts

Beta Opportunity for Neo4j Workspace

Introducing Neo4j Workspace We’re inviting you to check out Neo4j Workspace. Workspace combines our most powerful graph tools (Data Importer, Bloom, and Browser) all in one place to help you get up and running with graph databases faster. For experie...

Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 12.48.07 PM.png
TrevorS by Community Team
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Skip Error Records while loading data in Neo4J

I am trying to load data into Neo4j using apoc.load.json from a file containing streaming JSONs (sequence of JSONs separated by new line character). I am able to load the data pretty quickly using apoc.periodic.iterate and apoc.load.json together. Th...

Should I utilize Neo4j?

I am doing a small graphical webcrawler web app assignment where the user inputs the starting page, chooses depth or breadth crawl and inputs the crawl limit. I want the results to return to the page inside of a container as a graph. I was thinking...

Syntax Error

Syntax Error at ORDER BY clause -> https://neo4j.com/docs/graph-algorithms/current/algorithms/degree-centrality/#algorithms-degree-syntax 5.7.4. Weighted Degree Centrality algorithm sample CALL algo.degree.stream("User", "FOLLOWS", {direction: "incom...

Neo4j query really slow

So, I am running a local neo4j database which has 5000 nodes, 5000 relationships and is of 120MB in size. I am running a query: MATCH p=(:Tweet)-[:REPLIED_TO|RETWEETED_FROM*]->(:Tweet)-[:REPLIED_TO|RETWEETED_FROM]->(:Tweet {type: 'TWEET'}) RETURN p L...

Dragotic by Node Link
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Path in neo4j doesn't display in neovis.js

Hi, My node displays - v1/claims/intimation as its display name in Neo4j and it has properties - name: v1/claims/intimation and value: v1/claims/intimation . However, it doesn't display the same name in Neovis. Instead it displays its name as "Path...

sucheta by Graph Buddy
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merge Relationships with node ids efficiently

I use this query to relate some nodes between other nodes that the user has. The problem I have is that when a lot of relationships are created, it takes longer and longer. I'm trying to find the bottleneck here but I'm missing why or what. If you ca...

Returning Graph with Relationship Stats as Properties

Hi All, MATCH (a:Application)-[r]-(b) WHERE a.name='MyApplication' AND type(r) in ['EXPORTS_DATA','IMPORTS_DATA'] WITH startNode(r) as sNode, endNode(r) as eNode, type(r) AS relType, COUNT(r) AS relCount RETURN sNode, eNode, apoc.create.vRelationsh...

Ali by Node
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to undo write operations?

Suppose neo4j has already many nodes/relations in it, call it v1.0, now I'm trying to write new programs to write new nodes/relations into it, say v2.0. Even under careful test, these programs will inject unexpected data errors, because I can only te...

melonux by Node
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Query an existing Neo4j graph using SPARQL

Hello Community, we have an existing Neo4j graph ingested using MERGE statements. Now I want to query this graph via SPARQL queries. Basically I need a converter from SPARQL to Cypher. Could you provide some information for us please? Thank you!

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online

Users online (3,116)