Neo4j Graph Platform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unwind creates 2 rows instead of one

Hello, I am new in Neo4j. I am trying to import a json(schema) file in order to see the data in the graph. The json file looks like this: { "data": { "id": "3124test2134", "information": [ { "name": "info name", "tags": ...

Angelos by Node Link
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Recursive path solver

Hi! I have a tree structure where ids are a list of parameters. For example ["A","B"]. IIf both these parameters are used as input it will fetch next node in tree and so on. This is the code and an image of the nodes. CREATE (t1:Tree {id:["A","B"]})...

Negate Variable Length Path Query

dataset *very similar to Movie dataset provided by Neo4j: github.com Manish-Giri/Neo4J-GraphDB-Foundations/blob/master/Data/create-course-data.cypher // Neo4j course data CREATE (TheMatrix:Movie {title:'The Matrix', released:1999,...

rcfro2 by Node Clone
  • 27 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Out of memory error

Does anyone had this error before guys ? Knowing that I changed these two lines : #dbms.memory.heap.initial_size=512m #dbms.memory.heap.max_size=512m from 512 to 10000 but it didn't work ! HELP PLEASE

Cannot display my graph in Gephi

I just installed Gephi to work on it . When I tried a test in Neo4j , I uploaded it successfully in Gephi . Now I wanted to upload my nodes that I have in my project from neo4j to Gephi and I followed the same steps and I am using this query : match ...

Resolved! Query variable binding and the position of SKIP

Hello everyone I have spotted the following behaviour and I thought I would confirm if it is intended: SKIP is ignored if it follows LIMIT but the query passes validation (?)Ranges are valid for lists but not for strings (?).If you "use" a variable i...

Error Message with PERIODIC COMMIT

I am new to Neo4j and trying to build a graph database from a couple of CSVs. I am getting this error: <Neo.ClientError.Statement.SyntaxError: Invalid input 'S': expected 'n/N' (line 16, column 2 (offset: 846)) "USING PERIODIC COMMIT 10000"/> Not sur...

arc2226 by Node
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add database with user to Neo4j

Hi, I am attempting to create a platform where each user gets his/her own db. However, I have been unable to find (in the docs or the forum) an explanation on how to add a new DB and then assign a user (only) to this db. So the user should only be ab...